About Me

About Me

This is a short and brief summary about me. If you heard of me great if you have not now you will. I am single and a male. I love to play games, watch YouTube, read interesting things, which usually are fanfictions, and draw pictures of things I like. If you cannot guess and wondering, yes, I love anime. I am not mean, will answer mostly any question, usually will not say no, and just a lot of fun to hang around. I work at Walmart as of now, but I still do lots of gaming and computer work. I was born June 14, 1999, and currently graduated from high school and now I am graduate with my BS Game Development and Programming from SNHU. I hope this is enough info on me to let most know who I am. Thanks for your time reading and hope to speak with new people.

If you want to find more and updated information about me, they are down below as followed:

https://youtube.com/@snipermartin4

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/SniperMartin4

https://snipermartin4.tumblr.com/

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SniperMartin4

https://sketchfab.com/martin.bronke27

https://soundcloud.com/martin-bronke

https://www.bandlab.com/snipermartin4

https://www.pixilart.com/snipermartin4

https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/27812517

www.pinterest.com/martinbronke/

 
If you do not catch the jest of this than I will clarify it. I have a lot of info on my free time. Seriously if you put SniperMartin4 in a search engine I am pretty much the first page of websites. Unless it is my Call of Duty account then I just got that worked out. Note that it is the same community's name for that too. I'm still updating and removing old information that aren't needed. Such as links that don't work. My Discord is currently gone, but I'll decide to add it again if i want to. I hardly use it.
 
If you want to contact me here is my email:

Comments